Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Hello Kitty Vanity! How cute is that!!????!

Hello Kitty,the worlds cutest cat,is a little girls fav! From clothing,to jewelry,to decor and furniture,Hello Kitty is everywhere! As an adult I love Hello Kitty,since Hello Kitty has been incorporated into my business,and plays a big part in it, I am always looking for unique and cute Hello Kitty items.
While searching for Hello Kitty,I stumbled upon this cute Hello Kitty vanity!
Oh how I wish I was a little girl again! This vanity is a must have for Pink Toes & Hair Bows!
Every little girl loves to play in makeup,and comb their hair, being able to do that in a Hello Kitty shaped Mirror,will make it that much more fun!

This Hello Kitty Vanity is unique,and perfect for every little diva!



No comments:

Post a Comment